Annual Conference of EHMA (European Health Management Association) on “Health Futures”, Milan, Bocconi University,13-15 June 2017.
EHMA Annual Conference is the longest standing and most highly respected international conference on health management. Hosted by Bocconi University in Milan from 13-15th June, this year's Annual Conference revolves around the topic of "Health Futures" which will be discussed by policy makers, health managers, educators and heads of research programmes. More info: http://bit.ly/EHMAAC_Info and on the EHMA 2017 Conference website http://bit.ly/EHMA2017
Thanks to the collaboration between UEHP and EHMA, I managed to have a discount on the registration fees for all UEHP Members, in particular:
- Fee: 710 Euro (+ VAT), including the Gala Dinner to be held at the splendid Fortezza Viscontea ( https://www.residenzedepoca.it/matrimoni/s/location/fortezza_viscontea/ ) – (instead of 860Euro + VAT for the conference and 80 Euro + VAT for the Gala Dinner).
UEHP members will benefit from a complementary 10% discount for groups of more than 5 people.
Key sessions for hospitals:
Tuesday 13th June
- BIG DATA RE-VOLUTION IN HEALTHCARE
- ISSUES IN CROSS-BORDER HEALTHCARE featuring presentation on medical tourism in Italy
- BOARDS, MANAGERS AND LEGITIMACY
- MANAGING THE HOSPITAL OF THE FUTURE
- PLENARY > NATIONALISM, INSULARITY AND THE CASE FOR INTERNATIONAL HEALTH SYSTEM COLLABORATION (Keynote by Dr. Josep Figueras Director of the European Observatory on Health Systems and Policies and Head of the WHO European Centre on Health Policy, Belgium)
Wednesday 14th June
- PLENARY > BIG DATA AND THE FUTURE OF HOSPITAL BASED CARE (Keynote by Sir David Sloman, Chief Executive of the Royal Free London NHS Foundation Trust)
- BUILDING A BRAND IN MEDICAL TOURISM
- THE TRIPLE AIM OF A BOUNDARYLESS HOSPITAL: RETHINKING AND REDESIGNING HEALTH CARE ALONG THE CONTINUUM OF CARE
Thursday 15th June
- THE DIGITAL HEALTH REVOLUTION
- PLENARY > CONNECTED CARE AND DATA INNOVATION: PUTTING THE PATIENT IN THE CENTRE (Keynote by Dr. Korstiaan van Wyngaarden, MD, Medical Officer Digital Health at Philips)
Conference Website: http://bit.ly/EHMA2017
For the registrations, please contact our SG, Ms Giannico, at: firstname.lastname@example.org