Croatia accepts ePrescriptions prescribed in Finland
From 17 June, Croatia accepts ePrescriptions from Finland: Finnish citizens can now travel to Croatia and retrieve their medicines in the pharmacies thanks to "My health @European Union", the electronic cross-border health services in Europe.
- ePrescription (and eDispensation) allows EU citizens to obtain their medication in a pharmacy located in another EU country, thanks to the online transfer of their electronic prescription from their country of residence where they are affiliated, to their country of travel.
- Patient Summary provides information on important health related aspects such as allergies, current medication, previous illness, surgeries, etc. It is meant to provide doctors with essential information in their own language concerning the patient, when the patient comes from another EU country and there may be a linguistic barrier.
- Finland: ePrescriptions of outgoing travellers
- Estonia: ePrescriptions of incoming travellers
- Croatia: ePrescriptions of incoming travellers and outgoing travellers