The new Horizon Europe Health two-stage calls for proposals under four destinations are now open for applications:
- HORIZON-HLTH-2024-STAYHLTH-01-02-two-stage – Towards a holistic support to children and adolescents’ health and care provisions in an increasingly digital society
- HORIZON-HLTH-2024-STAYHLTH-01-05-two-stage – Personalised prevention of non-communicable diseases – addressing areas of unmet needs using multiple data sources
- HORIZON-HLTH-2024-ENVHLTH-02-06-two-stage- The role of environmental pollution in non-communicable diseases: air, noise and light and hazardous waste pollution
- HORIZON-HLTH-2024-CARE-04-04-two-stage – Access to health and care services for people in vulnerable situations
- HORIZON-HLTH-2024-TOOL-05-06-two-stage – Innovative non-animal human-based tools and strategies for biomedical research
The first stage deadline for all the topics is on 19 September 2023, 17:00, Brussels time. The second stage deadline is on 11 April 2024, 17:00, Brussels time.