Last 2nd May, the European Commission published the 4th Call for proposals under the Digital Europe Work Programme 2023-2024 with an opening date of 11 of May 2023.
With a total budget of €48,2 million, HaDEA will manage the following topics:
Specific Objective 2 “Cloud, Data and Artificial Intelligence”
- DIGITAL-2023-CLOUD-DATA-04-DIGIPASS: Digital Product Passport (DPP). €6 million
Specific Objective 4 “Advanced Digital Skills”
- DIGITAL-2023-SKILLS-04-SEMICONDUCTORS: Reinforcing Skills in semiconductors. €10 million
- DIGITAL-2023-SKILLS-04-BOOSTINGDIGIT: Boosting digital skills of young pupils, in particular girls. €6 million
Specific Objective 5 “Accelerating the best use of technologies”
- DIGITAL-2023-DEPLOY-04-NETWORK-OF-SICs: Network of Safer Internet Centres (SICs). €16,2 million
- DIGITAL-2023-DEPLOY-04-EDMO-HUBS: European Digital Media Observatory (EDMO) – National and multinational hubs. €10 million
The deadline to submit applications for this call is 26 September 2023 at 17:00 Brussels time.
The Digital Europe Programme (DEP) aims to build the strategic digital capacities of the EU and to facilitate the wide deployment of digital technologies. With an overall budget of €7.5 billion, out of which €0.8 billion is managed by HaDEA, the programme will support investments in the following sectors:
- High Performance Computing
- Cloud, data and Artificial Intelligence
- Advanced digital skills
- Accelerating best use of technologies