As vaccination programmes start demonstrating tangible and optimistic results, and countries across the region can turn their attention to recovery plans, national digital transformation programmes need to factor in a new key objective: building back stronger and more resilient health systems.
At a time when the EU is investing €673bn in “recovery and resilience” of which at least €13bn is targeting investment in digital health transformation, healthcare and IT leaders have a bigger-than-ever opportunity to advance the digital transformation of their health systems. The 2022 HIMSS European Health Conference & Exhibition will be this year’s epicentre to accomplishing this feat.
Join the European healthcare community for inspiration, innovation, and unrivalled networking opportunities for future collaborations:
- Hear invaluable insights from 120+ international health information and technology experts
- Attend 60+ live sessions to stay ahead of the latest health and care trends
- Build and nurture the influential relationships that will drive your professional development forward
- Meet the market suppliers who will support your vision and ensure the success of your strategy
- Earn continuing education credits
This event is organized within the framework of the French Presidency of the Council of the European Union.
More and the link to the registration is here: https://www.himss.org/event-himss-europe/registration
UEHP members and network can benefit from a 10% off discount. Reach out to us to get the discount code!