During the conference there will be sessions on:
- Pragmatic clinical trials – their role, methods, tools, results and impacts
- International observational health data networks – communities and projects
- Learning health systems – the global landscape
- Hospital-led and patient-led initiatives to use health data to improve outcomes
- A debate on the conditions for real world evidence – to inform regulatory decision making
On Monday morning 19th the conference will kick-off by an in-depth tutorial on the GDPR implications for reusing health data and a workshop for health data custodians about the IMI EHDEN federated data network.
Find out more, and register, at https://www.i-hd.eu/ac2018/