Targeted hacker attacks on critical infrastructure – including medical devices in hospitals – are causing IT experts more and more concern.
- IT security strategy as part of management responsibility
- Implementation of concrete security processes and security guidelines (e.g. passwords, employee training, authorizations, etc.)
- Intelligent backup strategy (e.g. separation of backups from operating systems)
- Consistent system update management
- Technological protection (e.g. anti-virus protection, firewalls, email encryption, etc.)
- Continuous monitoring of the measures taken (e.g. security audits, vulnerability analyses, network traffic analysis, etc.)